Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Pazzo Rollio, Tomas Morato

with dear friends K and J
You will barely notice this joint since it's adjacent to the much bigger Mom and Tina's and besides Melo's.  It's not the too loud type restaurant.  But I'm glad that we have tried it during lunch when we wanted a new place to try.



As usual I was not expecting too much upon entering.  I'm just happy to find that it has affordable prices for my Italian food craving.  The service is unbelievably fast, too BTW.




I also like its homey setting.  Not too many people come so it's like being in a private place.




These are some of their best sellers. The most recommended as they say is the buffalo wings but for me it's not that special. I love the roll pizza more.  I love how thin yet flavorful it is, plus the addition of greens. I'm also fond of their salad with vinigrette dressing.  The vegetables are fresh and with lots of Parmesan cheese.  Drool..


spaghetti bolognese

the roll pizza

buffalo wings
The only downside is the limited parking space.  Only 2 cars can park in front and others have to park outside near the street. 

Visit this pizza joint whenever you are in or near ABS-CBN compound.  Cost for 3 persons is around P1,100.00 with salad, pasta, chicken and pizza already.

1 comment:

  1. We already visited there, the food is so delicious after eating we stay hotel in tomas morato. We have a nice day staying in tomas morato.

    ReplyDelete