Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Ortigas| Oakwood's Studio and One Bedroom Type Apartments

happened on Aug. 27-28, 2016




the reception area
I was lured by an agent for Oakwood vouchers last month amounting to Php8,500.00 for 12 vouchers, valid till December 2017 and with free 2 studio type apartment accommodations including breakfast for two.  Last weekend, I was able to use the first voucher for the celebration of my daughter's 16th birthday.  Reserving for a room is easy - just call the reservation number and use the voucer.  I also booked another one bedroom type thru Agoda since it's way cheaper here.  The only difference with the vouchers is the complimentary breakfast for two persons.


ceiling details



the lobby ADB side
I'm not a first timer in this service apartment type hotel but first time to experience these two types of accommodations.  I would like to share how nice and spacious these rooms are.  

The Studio Type

It is with complete kitchen facilities, king bed size, washing machines, office table, and a small walk-in closet.  I didn't expect that it's ref is big, like the one provided in the one bedroom type. It also has a couch, which can be a make shift bed.  A group of four persons can easily fit in this room.  













The One Bedroom Type

It is with complete and bigger kitchen facities, dining table for 4 persons, living room area, one big room with toilet and bath tub (with TV), office desk and washing machine.  A group of six persons can comfortably fit in this room.










The kids didn't waste time in swimming in the pool and jacuzzi.  Afterwhich, we had a wonderful celebration, with my daughter's friends.  I'm so happy seeing her happy and giddy.







The next morning, my hubby and I availed of the complimentary breakfast.  I found the breakfast to be expensive for the amount of Php1,100.00 per person with the limited choices.  The food for me is just OK.  But I love the service they provide.  The staff are friendly and very accommodating.


















I still have a remaining "one night free stay voucher" and I'm already thinking on when to use it.  I love its location, spacious rooms, pool and the super comfortable bed.  Not to forget also is the big tub with TV.  I'm already dreaming of another staycation with my lovely kids and hubby. ^_^

my four adorable kids





For more information, please visit http://www.oakwoodpremiermanila.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment