Friday, August 12, 2016

Choose Happiness in Vanilla Cupcake

always do
Feeling under the weather??? Just head on to any Vanilla Cupcake cafe.  Your pocket may not be happy but your soul will surely does, and that is priceless!!!


The food they offer may not be unforgettable but it's the ambiance that can keep you coming back for more.  For any girly girl like me, this is a "must after sight and site".  It's always a meeting place for the "titas" or hang-out place for anyone.

I want those DOP chairs




I've been to at least 4 branches (BGC, Robinson's Magnolia, UP Town Center and Trinoma) and I'm more in love with Trinoma's branch.  It offers a bigger space.  You don't have to bump with other guests. You and your friends will surely have a private place for those catching up moments.




Just look at its interiors... the pop of color will instantly cheer up any dampen spirit.  I just love love this Cath Kidston's inspiration.











The cafe is offering some meals and snacks but it is originally known for its cupcakes and other desserts.  So we typically go here for desserts.  To get your money's worth, just eat a heavy meal somewhere and go here for some desserts and tea or coffee.  Meals are not that cheap.  You're definitely paying for the ambiance.











I would love to go here during off peak hours from 2PM till 6PM as I'm sure it will not be crowded and I can stay for a longer period of time.  Downside though is - there is no free Wi-Fi connection.  But just by looking at the interesting furniture and displays can already take your time and fill your mind.  But still, it will always be great with some friends around.  Thank you J for the treat. Have a wonderful birthday.








When I already have available vacation leaves, I will surely be here again for my "me time".






No comments:

Post a Comment