Monday, June 01, 2015

Bicol 2015 Series| Villa Caceres, Naga City

 
Most of my work related trips here in Naga City, I always stay in this hotel. During those times, it was the most high-end hotel in this region.  It is situated along the busy area of Magsaysay, where most of the eatery joints reside.  It is about 2 Km from the city proper.  Since this is a business trip, I will have a limited time for sight seeing so it's better to enjoy the staycation.

the building in the middle is the original structure

and they keep on expanding
From the looks of it, business is still going strong as they are again expanding.  The reception area seems smaller now and too crowded (but they have a bigger one in the New Wing).
  
the New Wing lobby


I was allocated with a room in the Old Wing, so expectedly it will be an old room with that creepy feeling.  But I was glad that there are some renovations made so the T&B doesn't smell old.  It even has a rain shower head and water is not slow. 

looks like in the old pictures


Some of the amenities include toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrush), towel, slippers, bottled water and coffee.
 
coffee time
 There's the entertainment center and the writing desk (with stationaries provided).  I'm glad that the TV is big even if it's an old model and there are complete cable channels.  It's a no wonder why I stayed in my room most of the time.  With the hot temperature outside, staying inside the room most of the time is the best decision I made.  The only downside is that internet signal inside the room is very weak.  You have to go at the lobby for a stronger signal.


view from my window

Accommodation for a standard room costs P2,500.00 per night for two persons with free breakfast in this small dining area.  Breakfast buffet is just so-so and with limited choices and breads are not soft. What I love is the omelet station where you can ask them to cook eggs the way you want them to be.



the omelet station
Some of the facilities here:

lobby near my room


There's a Jacuzzi, too but not working at that time.


the gym

The business center where you can do your business for a not so affordable price.  I find the prices ridiculous actually but I have no choice since I needed to print out an important document.

browsing for a ridiculous price

internet signal is also weak here
There's also an ATM in the New Wing.


They have a lot of dining spaces.  They even have a restaurant that features live bands at night.


 If you are pressed for time for some "pasalubong" shopping, you can drop by their souvenir shop located in the New Wing.


Over-all, I still have a nice stay in this hotel but I wanted to try the newest hotel - The Avenue when I return. 

For more information on this hotel, please visit http://villacacereshotel.com/rooms-suites.

No comments:

Post a Comment