Thursday, August 07, 2014

Our First Caleruega Church Visit



I'm not a religious person but I can proudly say that I'm spiritual, thus, it's always a must to visit the local churches whenever we are on a travel.  It's not just my faith but my appreciation with the churches architecture, especially old churches.

We have visited Tagaytay quite a numerous times already but since this is at the farthest end, we always miss visiting it.

On our last day in Silang, first thing in the morning, we went to this church to hear the Sunday Mass.  Fortunately there is a wedding going on so we sneaked in the wedding.  This place is a popular wedding venue.  I love seeing weddings and couples in love.

The church is small and even with a large crowd, the mass is still solemn.  I felt so at peace here.  I'm glad that I'm with my whole family in visiting this church.

Then it's photo ops after...



greenery all over


the altar




so lovely to witness a wedding


some of the beautiful flowers there


my dearest family
I will definitely return here.

No comments:

Post a Comment