Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bible Stories Book for Kids (and Adults, too)

interesting to read inside out
My youngest daughter is now interested in reading stories and lately on Bible stories.  She's beginning to ask me to tell her these stories which I can only narrate a few.
I realized I'm not sharing much of the Bible with my kids.  I'm failing on my Christian duties. So I seek a book that will help me on this.  A book that will interest them in reading as well.  Then, I stumbled upon this book at Toys R Us toy shop.  I fell inlove with this book.  First with the way the Bible stories were presented and second - its super affordable cost of Php 290.00.  Take  a look on the illustrations.

i just love the illustrations

The stories are presented in a simple and concise manner, thus, my kids are getting more interested in reading this book.  I think I'm enjoying this book more than my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment