Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Boracay 2017| Parasailing



happened on May 27, 2017


up up and away
I've been in this place for numerous times already but this trip is extra special since it's with my Windangan family and our kids.  This is the 10th year of our specially formed Windangan group.  It started in Boracay way back 2007 when I was able to score a cheap airfare for Manila-Boracay bound.  I just told my office guy friends about it and they decided to join us on this trip with their  respective wives.  So, it was a "couples' trip". Then our "wander itch" became a yearly habit.  We even have our summer getaways with our respective families.  As the years passed, the group got bigger and the kids grew older.  I may say that this group is one of my greatest blessings.  It's an extended family that we will never outgrew and will love dearly for a lifetime.

the incomplete gang
It has been my dream that my kids' first plane ride will be bound for Boracay and it finally happened.,  I'm more excited than my kids for this ride.

this is it pancit!

On our third day, we were supposedly be in an exclusive resort, Kama Beach.  Everyone is excited about this as this will be the highlight of this trip.  We were all ready for it but our reservation was cancelled the last minute due to repair works being done.  With no itinerary in mind, we just stayed on the shore and enjoyed the sun and sea.  

beach vibe

tambay mode


hair braiding time


kids' play

inked and braided


Parasailing has been in my bucket list since the day I first sat foot in Boracay.  With a weak heart to do it, I always put this aside.  But not this time, the timing is just perfect and I have enough guts already to do it with my kids so I didn't waste time in inviting them.

The price is Php1k per head including transportation to Bulabog Beach, to the parasailing station via motor boat and the parasailing itself.

Bulabog beach

our service
 Registration and going to the station took only 30 mins. however, the waiting time took 2 hours. We were starving already when our time has come.  But we were all excited so no starvation or whatsoever can stop us.  I'm amazed that I was not feeling any nervous at all; for myself and for my three (3) kids.  The weather is just perfect to be nervous at that time.


the water activities station
The parasailing itself took only 15 mins. and Bes J and I are 2nd in line.  First is C and my eldest T.  I can see that they enjoyed it so much while shooting them.





Then it was our turn.  It was so liberating going up.  I feel so free!!!  Being on the top makes you look at life in a different perspective.  It's so quiet and you just have the whole beautiful scenery to look onto.  Bes J and I have a nice talk up there.  We got to reminisce and talk of the past and what lies ahead.  It's really fun sharing the experience with her.  I love her so much and grateful for her forever.  Life is definitely dull without her.






Then it's A and M's turn.  They enjoyed it, too.





My son P and youngest Ynah didn't show any fear at all.  Knowing my brave youngest, she definitely will not be afraid of this activity. She's smiling from start to finish.  I'm so happy seeing them happy.

my pretty youngest







I highly recommend Sting Ray Water Activities for their great customer service and new facilities.  They even allowed me to drive a motor boat returning to the base.  

This trip is definitely one of our most memorable trips.  Thank you Lord for giving usenough means in doing some things we wanted to (do).

Indeed! dreams to come true.







No comments:

Post a Comment