Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Boracay 2017| ATV Ride Experience


happened on May 26, 2017


the gang and the beautiful secret beach
Last year, we experienced the buggy ride and enjoyed it so much that we included this activity again in our Boracay 2017 itinerary.  The secret beach is also a big factor why I wanted to do it again.

my beautiful half dozen family
Despite of having fears of an accident happening, I still have enough guts to ride the ATV.  I know it's not an easy vehicle to manuever but I needed to tick this off my bucket list.  Since we have some minors, they were not allowed for an ATV ride but on the buggy with a supervising adult, handling the steering wheel.  The kids are disappointed of course but rules are rules so we have to oblige.





Our package is cheaper this time; Php600.00 per head both for the buggy and ATV rides unlike last year of Php850.00 per head.  

my pretty eldest









It is the same track route but harder for me this time since I'm no longer just a passenger.  There are few times that I thought I will bump into the mountain but thankfully my reflex is still fast to stop the vehicle.  Honestly, it was nerve wracking for me but I can't show this nervousness to my eldest who is also driving an ATV.  I was so worried with her just to find out that she is really doing great with it.  

And my instinct worked again.  I got burned with the vehicle and tripped over when we are about to go to the secret beach.  My only consolation is that it's me that is wounded and none of my kids.  




We rested for about 30 mins. in the secret beach.  We tried the waters this time and not just marvelled at its beauty.  Our struggle with the floater is so much fun that we are laughing throughout our stay.

there you are...




enjoying the floater



Gosh!  hebigat nako talaga ^-^

akala mo lang madali, pero HINDI!!!
Going back, I just let our guide put my ATV to the safe side before driving it again.  I don't want to meet an accident again and make my legs look like "tocino".


friend still setting up the not so easy floater

my guapito unico hijo
After the ride, we were shown some pictures.  There are good shots but amounting to Php150.00 each 4R picture and getting a softcopy is not even allowed.  Negotiation is not allowed as well. Yup, this is ridiculous but business is business.   I just hope they can improve this service.  Why not allow for a package including the softcopy?  I'm sure those shots will just go to waste after that day.

Overall, it is still a highly recommended activity for the family.  Just take extra precaution while driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment