Sunday, March 25, 2012

Make-up Brush Guard ( A must!)


Lately, I'm being addicted to online shopping.  How lovely it is to find items that were not commonly found in malls!  Isn't it great to do your shopping without leaving your home?  How lovely it is to find items that were not commonly found in malls!  Beware though, you must know how to control thyself from execessive shopping.

the variety pack for Php 250.00 (6 pcs.) - enough for my few brushes 


I seldom leave home without make-up on my face because I feel bare without it.  If you are like me, you know how important make-up brushes are. There are a staple in any make-up applications (except for air brushes of course!).  The hard part in using them is ensuring their cleanliness and protecting them. 

And I'm so glad to chance upon a product for protecting make-up brushes online.

I purchased the variety pack to cater all my brushes.  The brush guard is made up of hard flexible plastic, which will let the brush stand if turn upside down (for cleaning purpose).  I love how it keep the brush on its original shape.

from this...so unkept
to this....now protected
These brush guards are also a great help in cleaning the brushes.  Below is the right way in cleaning them (read from some blogs):
1. As much as possible, clean the brushes everyday to prevent the bacteria in getting contact to skin.
2. On a plate, combine virgin olive oil and dish washing liquid (about 1 tsp. each).
3. Rub each brush with the mixture.  You will notice how dirt is being removed from the brush.
4. Rub the brush on your palm to further remove the dirt.
5. Wash the brush in running water.
6. Remove the excess oil by damping it with a dry towel.
7.  Use the brush guard to dry them and keep them in safe while drying.  Refer to below picture:

the right way to dry them up
I hope this will help you girls in keeping your brushes clean and protected.

--------------------------------------------------
kissnmakeup.multiply.com
dreamcollection/multiply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment