Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Photobooks - A great way to compile pictures

my sixth photobook project
The only disadvantage for a traveler and photo addict of living in a digital world is managing the ton loads of photos taken from travels, parties, events and anything interesting.  

From the day I owned a digital camera up to this date, I have at least 10,000++ pictures stored in my external drive. But no matter how big my storage capacity is, this will surely not be enough for the accumulating number of pictures being taken.  Also, there is no guarantee that these pictures will be protected forever.

The only way to ensure that they won't be lost is to have them printed and file in an album.  I have some printed and glued in a scrap book. But till now, I still have a lot (photos) waiting. How can I print all of these?????!!!!!  Imagine the big amount I needed just to compile and organize all of these pictures!

Now comes one of the better solutions - the Photobook!  The disadvantage though is the price.

Thanks to Ensogo with their offer for a discount voucher for Photobook Philippines.  Imagine an almost 70% discount!  This is really a good offer that should not be missed.  For a medium landscape image wrap, 11" x 8.5" with 40 pages, the cost is P950.00 (originally costs P4,000.00) plus delivery charge.

At first I got doubts in availing for a lot (of vouchers) as I might not be able to use them or this offer is too good to be true.  So I tried for one voucher first. 

I downloaded the software (photobook maker), compiled, organized, short listed and edited pictures, created the photo book and then ordered online.  Yipee! the voucher was honored.  I paid another P300.00 for the delivery.  Yeah I know, this is quite expensive but you have to know that the books are being printed and made in Malaysia.

After 5 days, my photobook was delivered right at my doorstep (our office actually).  It was beautiful!  I'm so right in availing one.  So I availed more since the offer was extended.  To date, I already created six photo books and all of them were already delivered.  I'm so delighted with the outcome.  The cover is thick and the pages are of good quality.

right at our office door step

evidence that it was shipped from Malaysia

it was properly wrapped to reach the recipient in perfect condition

the back cover..luv it!
first page..nice leaf and prints
a lot of pictures can be arranged

the last page...

Advantages (for me) in going into photobooks for pictures:
1. Cheaper compared to having the pictures printed out, make a scrap book or file in a photo album. For a medium landscape, you can put around 100-300 photos, depending on your design.
2. Beautiful presentation - since it is a book of photographs.  There are a lot of designs to choose from but I prefer to create my own lay-outs.
3. Less bulky compared to photo albums
4. Easier to compile, organize and store.
5. With a  guarantee of longer lasting print-out quality.
6. Lots of fun in creating one.  Currently, this is my stress buster.

If you want to create one, please visit discount web sites and wait for their offers.

I'm now waiting for another discount offer so I can create more.

-------------------------------
www.ensogo.com.ph
www.photobookphils.com

No comments:

Post a Comment